Friday, May 20, 2005

In US

Atlast i am able to come out of this jetlag and able to write this blog after reaching US. This is my first visit here and seeing things here with a VOW.. roads, traffic rules, people greeting each other.. everything looks different...

people never think about breaking Ice even if you meet them for the first time. They just say.. hi how are u doing today... well which rarely happens in india.. i am not saying india is not good... india has lot of good things :)

I was feeling sleepy all the time.. after reaching here on wednesday.. though i went to a movie with my team.. as a part of team outing.. i mostly slept during the movie "star wars". but it was good to watch people coming with that light sword and they even clapped at the end of the movie... all new experience... the theatre more looked like a Studio-5 in satyam complex or PVR Classis cinema theatres...

one of my teammate got a big bag of popcorn.. myself and my manager tried eating it all the time... but we couldn't simply finish it.. it was that BIG :))

food is the horrible thing here, i don't know if its just me because of the people who come with me for lunch.. they go for all kinds of food.. mexican, greek, chinese, thai.... i liked chinese, because it was more like a food which i got used to... or rather i have taken it earlier.. mexican foods are no good... you need a big mouth to eat that rolls.. hahaha.. i tried one.. in LA airport..

now i have to plan for the weekend... lets see.. if i can go out somewhere.. hopefully i will go somewhere nice next week.. as it is a long weekend next week..

missing my family terribly in india, missing india and missing all the friends out there... india is heaven for me :))

1 comment:

Krish said...

Welcome to US sir...machi ..call me or give ur num..cooker eduthu vandhiyaa..illanaa u have to enjoy bun and burger :D