Monday, February 15, 2010

Is there something called fate?

I really do not know where to start, when I ask this question to myself... and once I start discussing... I don't know where to stop :-D

Is it fate of someone who is involved in a accident to be there at that particular moment.. and to die or get injured as a group? if yes, then is it the fate again to gather all people at one location and make the tremors to hit them? or is it the fate that make a guy to be in a workplace where he gets promoted to a higher position?

I see no concrete answers from anyone or any forum for these sort of questions... and so is the question is there god?? :) one of my friend used to tell me... nature is god..I accept with this to some extent... I won't say it as god.. but a super power.. which can erase all the human inventions... sun, water, land, fire.... it can't be controlled unless you follow a rule... don't cross your borders... cheat/spoil nature... and make it go against you...

I don't believe in idol worship or worshipping god only on the special days or only when you need some support... darn god.. won't come and solve things by himself if you are not willing to take steps to solve your own problems....

help yourself first... if yourself can't help it.. then hardly anybody can...

3 comments:

padfOOt said...

You already know, I am of the-'I don't believe in idol worship or worshipping god only on the special days or only when you need some support... darn god.. won't come and solve things by himself if you are not willing to take steps to solve your own problems....'-sort! Every post of yours, now I notice, is also my thought in words. Hence, I am always lost and dumbfound! I think, I have met my alter-ego! :)

Gowri Shankar Ramaswamy said...

IMO, God is there and should be there because values virtues do not have any importance today compared to vices and hence we see evil everywhere....Atleast the fear of God might prevent some though not everyone from venturing into such evils....should it be with or without Idol is left to the individual's choice...and again i would prefer idol worship...because ppl expect spoon feeding...take more vitamin A will not attract as telling take more carrots....we have no time to find which vegetable contains vitamin A.....

bgood said...

@anand: yes anand... you have a similar thoughts as me... or the other way around :)

@gowri: hmmm... I can accept to some point.. but the fear of god is not so common among who is doing bad... good people fear god.. fear for bad too ;)