Thursday, June 09, 2005

Our special day!


My world is made complete with U :) Posted by Hello

Today is my wedding anniversary, with me sitting here in US and my wife in India helplessly : (. A small post for my wedding anniversary. After seeing many tamizh kavidhai blogs, its making me to try writing something again (yeah, i used to scribble something atleast during my college days). Thanks to all those friends.

"unnodu kai inaitha piragudhaan
enn ulagam muzhumai adaindhadhu"

Fortunately by blog has hit the century today :) So more reasons to celebrate.

7 comments:

Blah! said...

goomka, sooper than poni (new def for STPN ;) ).
Happy anniversary dude.

bgood said...

Yes! You are right.

Narayanan Venkitu said...

Congratulations..and many more happy returns of the day.

Kaigal photo arumai.!!!!

Where are you NEP? Any chance we can meet?

bgood said...

@nayaranan:
actually i should have replied for your earlier comment itself.. its kind of you to say you could met me.. if i have told u earlier about me coming to that place... i am here for onsite staying at sunnyvale... sure we can meet sometime, if you can drive down here or me driving to SF

Narayanan Venkitu said...

Nep, Please call me at my home. Send me an email, I'll send you my number. I can even pick you up for lunch / dinner and drop you back.

Krish said...

Neps!

Have fun man!

HAppy anniversay machi...

Ram C said...

NEP

belated anniversary wishes...