Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Back in India!

I am back in india today. It was nice trip overall. I should sincerely thank my friends who made my stay a enjoyable one. Sivakumar was the one who took me to lot of places... without him.. i would have missed lot of places i think... karthik inspite of his busy schedules.. he too spent some weekends with me playing tennis, bowling... got a chance to meet some of my collegemates.. and overall its fruitful journey for business as well as personally :)

See you all after a break! Have some pictures to share, which i took in bangkok on my way to India. Will post them when i find time.

2 comments:

Blah! said...

we'll do it again if we get a change, sorry me couldnt hang out with you much but i did enjoy our lunch and gaming sessions.. kewl kewl..

Sivakumar said...

Mmm by reading your blogs I got some inspi. to visit the places you have mentioned in the blog.. let me see how quick it happens.

However Im visiting Japan now, and you can read some stories of this sort in my blog if you got some time, see you there.

http://camera-friendly.blogspot.com